Best answer

How do I exclude specific RegFox registrants when sending data to Swapcard upon new registration?

• 10 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

We use RegFox to collect registration info and we have used Zapier previously to grant attendees access to Swapcard, our mobile app. However, this time I would like to add only a particular registrant type from RegFox to pass information over and leave out the Speaker registrant type. Is that a possibility? The only Zap seems to be Create New Registrant with no ability to filter. Is there another step I can put in to remove speakers prior to pass this info to Swapcard? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 10 May 2023, 20:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Britta E,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive in deeper, have you tried adding the Filter by Zapier step to your workflow? By using Filter by Zapier you can add conditions to your Zap. You can learn more about Filter by Zapier and how it works here: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help#how-get-started-filters-zapier.

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊

Userlevel 1

Thank you--this is very powerful. We never had to go further than a basic zap, so this really opens things up. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Britta E,

You are most welcome! I’m glad I could help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post them in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗