Best answer

How do I evenly distribute leads from webforms to our team members?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all,

I’m needing to take responses from webforms for hot leads from one of our employees, and have those leads evenly distributed to my team of 5. For instance, if we had 3 new submissions, I would need one to go to each, and the next two team members without a new lead would be taken care of on the newest leads after that. Preferably a pattern of 1,2,3,4,5 for the incoming leads automatically. 

After this they’ll be assigned a task in Close.io and given ownership of the lead. Any advice would be appreciated! I have the rest figured out, just need to automate an even distribution. There won’t be any indicators on who gets what as far as state or area, just needs to be even numbers.

Macc

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 17 May 2022, 19:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Macc 

Good question.

Please reference these Zapier Community topics related to round robin: https://community.zapier.com/search?q=round%20robin

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Macc I second Troy’s suggestion here! We have a lot of wonderful resources on how to set up a dynamic round-robin like what you’re asking about here. I am going to mark his response as a “Best Answer” but please do some back to this thread if you run into any issues getting this set up for your specific workflow! 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Macc I second Troy’s suggestion here! We have a lot of wonderful resources on how to set up a dynamic round-robin like what you’re asking about here. I am going to mark his response as a “Best Answer” but please do some back to this thread if you run into any issues getting this set up for your specific workflow! 🙂

Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Macc 

Good question.

Please reference these Zapier Community topics related to round robin: https://community.zapier.com/search?q=round%20robin

YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR! Thank you! Used a couple of these and solved it!!