Question

How do I ensure new users created via Zapier Table to Google Admin receive sign-in instructions?

• 13 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello , 

I need help figuring out an issue . I am creating a zap where if there is a new record in Zapier Table , it will create  a new user on Google Admin . The thing is that the users are being created successfully , however they are not receiving sign in instructions through which they need to sign in . 

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Adding an Image of the Zap created

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Muhammad Maisam,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

You’ll probably need to add a “Send Email” action from Gmail or any email apps of your choice for the Zap to send the sign in instructions. Have you tried adding a “Send Email” action on your Zap?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I tried using Zapier Outbound Integration , but I still dont get an option to specify the password field .

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Muhammad Maisam,

Could you please try copying and pasting the password you’ve inputted from the “Password” field to the body of the Email By Zapier step?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1
Badge

You mean hardcoding the value? If so then it works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yes that’s correct @Muhammad Maisam. Hard coding the password on the body field should work here.