Skip to main content
hey, I have created Zapp to connect Woocommerce with LearnDash, when a customer buys a product, it is to be added to a specific course in LearnDash, unfortunately, even though I choose which course it should be added to, the customer is assigned to all the courses I have in LearnDash. The number of courses is equal to the number of Zapps I have set. If I turn one off, the client is not assigned to it. Has anyone encountered something similar and have an idea how to solve it? I will be very grateful :)

Hi @Aneta 

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field types and field descriptions.

Hi @Troy Tessalone Troy, thank you for reaching out. 

I will send screenshots of one, because the others are the same, but I changed the sample order to one that included a specific product and changed the courses to which customers are to be assigned. If you need more, please let me know I will send the information you need. Thank you.

@Aneta 

Attachments did not upload.

@Troy Tessalone thanks for the info and sorry about that, I’ll try again.

@Aneta 

Looks like you need to add a Filter as Step 2 in the Zap to make sure the Order has a Line Item that matches for the selected LeardDash Course.

https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

@Troy Tessalone thank you so much for a quick answer I will definitely check that option.