Question

How do I email customers their email addresses, booking dates, and the number of people booked using Zapier?

• 4 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello team,

I am trying to see if Zapier is something we can use, as we want to have automations.

The action needs to be a new email that needs to be sent to the customer. We receive the email from the platform as the trigger (Watch email), and I want to use the customer email address which is mentioned in the email content (see attachment).

Also, I want to use the information such as date of booking and booked for amount of people in the email content of the new email. How am I able to do this? I am new to this so any help is appreciated. :)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @StephenL2 

If that is the only email address in the email body, then try adding this Zap step:
Formatter > Text > Extract Email Address

@Troy Tessalone thank you! I am so sorry but I am completely new, how do I make it work with the Formatter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@StephenL2 

For us to have full context, post screenshots with how those Zap steps are outlined configured.

Help articles for using Formatter: https://zapier.com/apps/formatter/help