Question

How do I dynamically show active input based on combo box selection without preloading an endpoint?

• 3 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi community, i am trying to do the following, when i select a value from a combo box i want to show another combo or just an Input.

I created my endpoint to receive the structure according to the value of the combo box

My first problem is that the dynamic endpoint is called before i have selected some value, an it is showing in the zap screen.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Maxi! Thanks for reaching out in community - we definitely want to help!

Just to make sure we have the best set of eyes on your question is this regarding a custom integration you’re building?

If not, are you able to elaborate a bit more on your desired workflow and the apps you’re using? "When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app."

That may help us troubleshoot a bit with you. 🙂 Thanks and looking forward to digging into this with you!

HI @christina.d i making an zap integration for our app that users going to use in the future

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Maxi,

Thanks for the clarification. Before we dig deeper, could you please send a detailed screenshot of the issue you’re running into? You mentioned this:

My first problem is that the dynamic endpoint is called before i have selected some value, an it is showing in the zap screen.

I’m curious about what this looks like. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊