Best answer

How do I display customer points on the ThriveCart Themes membership site and send automated email updates?

• 21 November 2023
  • 1 reply

so in our membership site we want to start awarding some coupons to customers as an incentive to stay in our membership. Every three months we will give them 150 points to spend on our one off courses and workshops. so we have managed to set up a zap with google sheets and thrive cart (our cart system) to track each person that joins the membership and them adds them into the google sheet. that all seems to work great. Now we would ideally like a way for them to see how many points they have. i’m not really sure how we can do this? we need to automatically connect their account email to the number of points so either they get an automated email through our email system (Active campaign) or somehow in the members account they can see there points number?

oh and our membership site is created my thrive themes if that helps

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 21 November 2023, 16:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Chloe Cousins

Good question.

Perhaps send the points to a custom contact field in ActiveCampaign, then have an ActiveCampaign Automation run to send an email when the custom contact field value is updated.