Skip to main content
Question

How do I create Zaps for specific completed calls from Gail's AI to AgencyZoom?

• 15 July 2024
  • 6 replies

hi there, How do i do to create zaps for Gail’s AI call completed in order to have service request into Agency zoom, only for specific calls completed for the Gail’s AI?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Grady 

Try adding a Filter as step 2 in the Zap: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Grady,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

hi there, I was trying with filter however it is not working fine yet, because Gail is an AI insurance, so when we have a call for commercial insurance request and she is able to get the details for the request I want that into Agency Zoom however if the caller asks to speak with someone and caller is transferred I do not want that request into Agency Zoom and still there, maybe I am using the wrong key words in filter step. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Grady,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action steps that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

hey there @ken.a  sorry for the delay, we have it like this,  we just want certain call request into Agency zoom, that is why the filter, however is not working well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Grady,

We would need to see a screenshot of the “Action” section of your action steps that shows all of its fields in “EDIT” mode. This will help me take a closer look at your setup.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!