Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I create WordPress users with custom profiles & random passwords in Zapier?

• 27 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hola, necesito ayuda para crear un zap con WordPress.
Necesito que me crees un nuevo usuario, que la contraseña sea aleatoria y poder elegir el perfil más allá de los básicos (administrador, editor, etcétera). Tengo varios perfiles creados en mi WordPress y necesito que puedan aparecer. De hecho, también tengo campos creados para ciertos perfiles y necesito que aparezcan en zapier. Envío captura de pantalla de como necesito crear mis usuarios en WordPress

Moderator translation to English:
Hello, I need help creating a zap with WordPress. I need you to create a new user for me, for the password to be random and to be able to choose the profile beyond the basic ones (administrator, editor, etc.). I have several profiles created in my WordPress and I need them to be able to appear. In fact, I also have fields created for certain profiles and I need them to appear in zapier. I send a screenshot of how I need to create my users in WordPress

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @GrupoCAE,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like creating custom roles in WordPress is not supported at the moment. However, we do have an existing feature request for this exact functionality.

I have added you to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks, 

Just popping in here to share that WordPress custom roles are now supported! 🎉 

Please note: in order to be able to use custom roles in your Zap you’ll need to update the Zapier's plugin is required to version 1.2.0 or later.

If you have any trouble accessing custom roles in your WordPress Zaps please do reach out in the Community or contact our Support team directly to let us know. 

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡