Best answer

How do I create sold images automatically after a product sale?

• 4 August 2023
  • 3 replies

So when I sell a product I manually take the product image, overlay a png 'sold' sticker, upload it to drive and share it to my platforms.

Is there any way to automate my 'sold image' creation part? 

icon

Best answer by Drizwaldo 8 August 2023, 17:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Drizwaldo! 👋

Hmm, I wonder if you’d need to look into using an AI image editor app for this. There’s a post on the Zapier blog that covers some of the top ones and their capabilities: The top AI image editors in 2023

Hopefully one of the apps mentioned there will be able to automatically add the “sold” sticker to the image for you. If you find an app that would be able to add it, but it’s not available to use on Zapier, it may still be possible to automate this. For example, if the app has an an API available, then you could potentially connect to the app’s API using a Webhooks by Zapier action and create the sold image that way. 

Hope that helps to point you in the right redirection. Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with this!

Thank you. I found STENCIL and now have this functionality working as intended. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That’s great news, @Drizwaldo! 😁🎉

Thanks so much for following up here, I’m so pleased you were able to get it working using Stencil. If you have any more questions in future please do reach out in the Community again, we’re always here and happy to help. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡