Question

How do I create or update HubSpot contact from Calendly?

• 12 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, 

I am trying to do a zap with calendly and hubspot. Essentially I want to be able to either create a new contact in hubspot or update an existing contact if the contact has already been found. 

I first did “Find a Contact” - and i see there is a way to do “if contact does not exist create new one”, but how do i create or update a contact?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hannah L 

Good question.

Try using this Zap action: HubSpot - Create/Update Contact

Userlevel 1
Badge

thanks! as a follow up, if i am filtering by specific Calendly (event Assignee) how do i filter beyond just 1 person. I keep setting it up to be 2 people but when i save it goes back to just the 1 person

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hannah L 

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have enough context to review.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @hannah L! I wanted to pop in and see if you were able to get this sorted? 🙂

If you’re still needing some help, please feel free to share some screenshots of your Filter step setup (with any personal details removed) and we’d love to continue digging into this with you!