Best answer

How do I create Notion tasks from all Asana tasks assigned to me?

• 18 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi friends ! 

I am fairly new to Asana and really new to Zapier. 

I use Notion and have been using it for years. My team now works with Asana for development tasks and I would like to have a new entry in my own Notion "Tasks" database every time a new task is assigned to me, regardless of the project. I will be added to many projects and I cannot create a Zap for every project, that would be soooo long! 

Do you guys have any ideas or a solution for this? I can only find how to do this for a specific project…

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 21 August 2023, 07:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @DanielChiasson,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like triggering on new task in any project with Asana is not possible at the moment. However, we do have an open feature request for this exact functionality, and I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps. 😊