Question

How do I create client-accessible automated environments with subscription payments via Stripe?

• 18 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I would like to offer automations to my clients, is it possible for me to create a given automation and then make it available to the client so that they can log in with their accounts, but so that I can turn this automation on and off at will.

I would like to collect the subscription payment via stripe, and then automatically create a separate environment for each subscriber via webhook stripe. When the customer unsubscribes, I would also like to be able to disable the environment with automations for the customer via webhook. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JorGG 

Customers should have their own Zapier accounts.

Zapier Terms of Service: https://zapier.com/legal/terms-of-service

b. Prohibited Use: You shall not use or access the Service in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. Further, you will not and will not permit anyone else to: (i) sell, sublicense, distribute, transfer, or rent the Service (in whole or part), grant non-users access to the Service or use the Service to provide a hosted or managed service to others; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile or seek to access the source code of the Service, except to the extent these restrictions are prohibited by law and then only upon advance notice to Zapier; (iii) copy, modify, create derivative works of or remove proprietary notices from the Service; (iv) conduct security or vulnerability tests of the Service, interfere with its operation or circumvent its access restrictions; (v) use the Service to develop a product or Service competitive to Zapier; or (vi) otherwise use the Service outside of the scope of the rights expressly granted herein.