Best answer

How do I create and update Google Calendar events when Salesforce appointments are added or modified?

Hello! I need help creating a zap … I’ve been spinning my wheels on this for a couple of hours.

When I create an appointment on our Salesforce Calendar, I want to share the details to a Google Calendar. 

I’m sure I’m missing something simple. 

I want a secondary zap to update the google calendar entry if the Salesforce entry is updated or deleted. 

icon

Best answer by Brem 7 April 2023, 00:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @LPierce 

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your interest in Zapier.

I want to clarify, you want to create an appointment using Salesforce Calendar app or Salesforce only? Are they two different apps or there is a calendar inside Salesforce?

Please keep us posted!

Hi @Brem, thanks for the quick response. 

I can add an appointment to a calendar within Salesforce. I can also add an appointment to Calendar Anything (still within Salesforce) - I didn’t even check to see if Zapier works with Calendar Anything? 

I usually add appointments from a laptop, but can do that within the app on my phone, too. 

I hope that answers your question. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @LPierce 

I appreciate you clarifying this.

In the Salesforce integration, the calendar isn’t supported yet but looking at our records, we currently have a feature request open for the calendar within Salesforce. I'm happy to add you to this request, and should the team ever add support for this feature, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know.