Best answer

How do I create and manage zaps with mailchimp and google sheets?

• 25 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there! A previous employee set up Zapier to pull inquires off our website’s Mailchimp subscriber form. We are a school with two active locations and we have two zaps set up to pull inquires for each school separately into individual Google Sheets. We have a third location opening up and we already have inquires coming in for that location but no zap set up to pull inquires into a Google Sheet, like the other locations. HOW DO I SET UP THIS NEW ZAP? PLEASE HELP! Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by chanelle 25 April 2023, 20:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @steppingstonesns 

Good question.

Have you tried referencing the existing Zaps to then clone/edit?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @steppingstonesns yes, as Troy implied, if you are able to see the Zap, you can try to simply duplicate it and the third Zap will be exactly the same. From there, you would only need to make an adjustment to the field that houses the school name it is set up for. 

Based off the information you provided, I believe that a Zap similar to this is what is set up. This is a pretty basic Zap and the one your previous employee used may be a bit more elaborate. If there are any other details you find yourself needing, please feel free to come back over to the Community and let us know!

THANK YOU CHANELLE AND TROY!! I totally did it by duplicating and editing, feels great. Thank you again! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @steppingstonesns,

Just wanted to drop a quick message to say how awesome it is that Chanelle and Troy were able to help you out! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask in the Community - we're always here to lend a hand! 🤗