Question

How do I create an order in my WooCommerce store from my Clickfunnel account?

• 15 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having creating a zap from my clickfunnels account to create an order in my woocommerce store. Can anyone assist?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Rev. Kev 

Good question.

Can you please clarify what Zap steps you are trying to use and where you are having an issue with configuring those Zap steps?

If you’re looking to hire help, consider a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts

Userlevel 1

Trying to get zapier to automate that when someone makes a purchase for the first step of my funnel that it triggers creating that order in my woocommerce store as well as set that item into shipping

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Rev. Kev 

Can you post screenshots of how your Zap steps are configured and indicate where you are having issue with configuring your Zap steps?

Userlevel 1

I got frustrated so I ended up deleting it. The error message kept saying that the fee lines needed a name. I am not sure what that it. A lot of those boxes I was not sure what they were.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Rev. Kev! Sorry to hear about this! 😔

If you’d like to give it another shot, I might recommend opening a ticket with my friends in support. If you send them a link them to your specific zap and share specifics about your goals, they’ll be able to dig into this a bit more with you! 

I hope you’re able to get this going soon!