Question

How do I create an item in monday.com and update it with an email when a warm lead is identified in GoHighLevel?

• 14 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello, so this is what the objective of my zap.

Routing from GoHighLevel.

Zap 1 : If a customer is a warm lead from gohigherlevel. It is zapped to my zapier, sending data to my Monday.com board, creating an item. And including basic customer information.

Zap 2 Goal : When a customer sends their email on GoHigherLevel. I want it to zap back to monday.com again, find the customer information, and send it to the same item to fill out only the email column. 

I don’t know if I should connect the zaps, or the best way to structure and complete it. I really need help here. Thanks!

They are both connected via webhook from gohigherlevel.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Update : Here we are and I did some research, and did some of the other suggestions. But now the information isnt populating on monday. It is going through the webhook and retrieving the data. But not importing. Heres some screenshots of the zap. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Ali3332! 👋

Hmm, it looks like the plan here is for the Get Item by Column Value action is searching for an item (looking for a match on a phone number that’s supplied by the webhook trigger) and then the Zap is going to update the item it finds, using a Change Multiple Columns Value action. Is that correct? 

If yes, is it that the information isn’t being updated on the correct item?

If that’s the case, it looks like the issue might be partly that the Item ID field doesn’t have the ID selected from the previous action. It looks like the item might have been selected from the dropdown list of available items instead (in that Item ID field). If that’s the case, then I’d suggest choosing the Custom value option and then select the ID field from the previous action. For example:
1c2f044cf719a7cf906c4f4fd5b44f6d.png

That should ensure that the item that’s found by the Get Item by Column Value action will be the same one that’s updated. If you’re not familiar with using custom values in Zaps I’d recommend checking out our Add custom values to dropdown menu fields in Zaps guide for more details.

Hope that helps to fix things for you here. If I’m completely misunderstanding the issue here can you share some further details about where the breakdown is occurring and we’ll go from there!