Question

How do I create an invoice in Magento 2.X when a new row is added in Google Sheets?

• 10 February 2023
  • 1 reply

When looking at this integration https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/integrations/magento-v2/16895/create-magento-2x-order-invoices-from-a-google-sheets-spreadsheet, what exactly is going to be created in Magento?  Do I need to already have an order and this is just creating the invoice?  Is there a sample spreadsheet that could help me get the integration working?  I am just trying to understand whats possible here.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @jason.led!

Based on what I’m able to see, it does appear that the sales invoice action will require an existing order.

We have an existing feature request for a Create Order action, and there’s a required field in the Create Sales Order Invoice action for Order ID (meaning it would have to exist already).

So if you have existing orders and know their IDs you would be able to use a spreadsheet to create sales order invoices :)