Question

How do I create a Zap where I can enable my property owners to view their accounts however, their income will be a bill on my end?

Hi.

so I have an unusual issue.  some of our customers are also our suppliers, as we run a holiday letting management company.

I use quickbooks, 

I need to create something where I can enable my property owners to view their account, however their income will actually be an bill at my end.

can anyone please advise.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Penny - I’m here to help but in order to do that we’ll need a bit more info. 

Can you show more of the Zap you’re working on? What app are you connecting with Quickbooks, or where are the rentals happening? The more info you have on your workflow, the better we can see what you need.

I’m happy to help you illuminate where you need to go next, and look forward to hearing from you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Penny! I wanted to hop in and see if you were still needing help with this? If so, the details Rachael mentioned should help us get you back on track! Looking forward to digging into this with you!