Question

How do I create a Zap to upload PDF, open room name, capture photos, add text, and save to the gallery?

• 15 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I tried searching all the way everywhere to be able and get any clue to my idea!

I need to integrate a Zap into my software to do the following:

click button to upload pdf file → pdf file ( apartment drawing ) opens -→ client will press in room name in this pdf → open the native camera → capture photo → add this room name and date as a text on the captured photo → save to gallery

if there anyone can help on that or give any clue would be apperciated.

Thanks.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ebusinessgreed, welcome to the Community! 👋

What actions are you wanting the Zap to perform here? There’s apps like Browserbear on Zapier that you could use to help perform certain actions like clicking buttons on a website etc. but I don’t think it would be able to automatically open up the PDF on your client’s computer or device.

Can you tell us what software you’re wanting to integrate with Zapier here? And does it have a public API available for the Zap to connect to?

Also what parts of the workflow are you looking to automate here? It seems like the client would need to handle the opening of the PDF and the addition/saving of the photos in your software. So are you just wanting the upload and/or sending of the PDF to the client be automated here?

If you can give us some further details here it’ll help us to get a better idea of your requirements. Looking forward to hearing more from you on this!