Question

How do I create a Zap to check for payment plan failure in Clio?

• 23 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello all,

Our firm uses flat rate fees and Clio to manage our cases. We set all clients up on a payment plan that automatically drafts from the account they provide on the same day of each month. I am trying to create a Zap tree that will address if that payment fails to process, but can’t seem to find a condition that will give me the check for Payment Plan Failure. Am I missing something, or is there a workaround? I’m trying to see if this is worth convincing my boss to pay for the subscription.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jeason 

Good question.

To help us have context, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

I’m aiming to do something like this. Just a basic logic tree that checks for a successful payment or payment failure at set intervals and sends a message to the client. My problem is figuring out how to get Zapier to check the payment plan status on Clio for each client each time we try and process a payment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jeason 

We would need to see the DATA OUT from the Zap trigger step or the below step to determine if there is a representative data point to use for the payment status.

Zap action: Clio -  Find Bill