Question

How do I create a Zap to automatically generate deals in HubSpot for confirmed Bokun bookings?

• 16 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi, I am trying to setup a Zap, when a booking is confirmed in Bokun a deal would be created in Hubspot.

Some background information. Our products on Bokun system are tours and each tour has the pricing category set up as adult, children and infants.

When setting up a Zap, the only available field I can select would be “Total Participants” and are unable to find separate fields for each pricing category adult, children and infants.

Any solutions for this issue?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @SMR123 ,

Can you try to use the below trigger event and see if this trigger event provides the relvant data?

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia 

Unfortunately Booking Created did not provide the relevant data. 

It seems like that the number of adults, children and infants are all here in the: Invoice Product Invoices Line Items Quantity (See screenshot). Adult: 3, Children 2, Infant 1.

Is there a way to extract the number? and insert it in the relevant section?

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @SMR123 ,

Yes, this is possible by writing a Javascript code

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@SMR123 I think you can use the formatter by Zapier to split apart the numbers - try it out. Would you then send the info to Hubspot to create deals? Not sure how you want the info to be created on Hubspot, but extracting the number should not be an issue. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @SMR123 ,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did everyone’s recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.