Skip to main content
Question

How do I create a Zap to automatically add SeaTable dates as Microsoft Outlook calendar events?

• 26 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I am currently using Seatable and I want to create a Zaps that can make this : 

When I enter a date in the column “date” in my Seatable table, it automatically creates an event in my outlook calendar. I think this is possible but I struggle to make it work. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

CLERMAIN.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RoseBasilic 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Hello, 

this is what I’ve done in Zapier. An end date is necessary but I don't have any in my seatable calendar.

When I run the zap, it says that a start and end date are missing but that’s the point. I need that it create an event when the zap find a date in the column “date” from my seatable sheet. 

I dont know what to do. 

Thanks for your help.

Clermain.

Hello, 

this is what I’ve done in Zapier. An end date is necessary but I don't have any in my seatable calendar.

When I run the zap, it says that a start and end date are missing but that’s the point. I need that it create an event when the zap find a date in the column “date” from my seatable sheet. 

I dont know what to do. 

Thanks for your help.

Clermain.

I understood why Zap notified an error during the test. It was because of the filter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @RoseBasilic,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Can you please try using a new sample data by clicking "Find new records" in the trigger step? After that, use the newly loaded sample data and click "Continue with selected record," then head to the Microsoft Outlook step and map the Start/End Date & Time field with the new sample data.

You can find more information on how to change your sample data here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093-Change-the-test-record-in-your-Zap-trigger

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!