Skip to main content

Could someone guide me with specific steps in the creation of a simple zap filter to automate new incoming emails with .pdf attchments to my G drive folder. Sorry I know this possibly one of the most covered topicts but Im having a hard time setting this up

Hi @HnosRodriguez,

Welcome to the community. You can save new emails with .PDF attachment to your Google Drive folder. First, you need to use Gmail as your trigger and select “New Attachment” as your trigger event. Then, add a filter step to continue only if the attachment includes a PDF file. Your action will be Google Drive, and select “Upload File” as your action event. Lastly, map the email attachment to the file uploaded to Google Drive. I hope this gives you an idea of how to start your Zap. Feel free to ask us if you have further questions. Thanks.

Hello @JammerS , 

For Make things, set trigger new email and set action uploading attached file in the actions. 
Second thing setting up zap filters when the email has no attachment. It is no like every time you will be getting attachments for that you need to set the path if the email is empty do nothing else  automation will. If you need any assistance I am always available here 

Regards  

Zaki