Skip to main content
Question

How do I create a Zap for WooCommerce product tags to update our LeadConnector?

• 12 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to create a zap that will grab product tags from WooCommerce and update our LeadConnector account. So far the product tags aren’t brought over in the available data. Is there something I need to enable in WooCommerce or Zapier?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @lifespa 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for your response. I’m attaching a few screenshots here. Please let me know if there’s any additional info that would be helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@lifespa 

Are you using a WC extension for Order Tags?

I’m not seeing Tags mentioned on the Order object in the WooCommerce API:

https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/#orders

@Troy Tessalone I’ve assigned a product tag that I’d like to grab from the order and add to a customer’s account in LeadConnector. I’m not sure if that’s the same as an order tag though. I’m not currently using any WC extensions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@lifespa 

Have you tried searching for the term “tag” or the value of a Product tag that is assigned to a Product on the Order to narrow down the list of available variables?

Or you may have to add a step to find the Order products to get the Product Tag.

@Troy Tessalone yes I have searched for the term “tag” as well as the value of the product tag that was assigned to the product on the test orders. Unfortunately this didn’t bring it up.

I’m not familiar with adding the “find product” step. Would this be done in the “app & event” settings?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@lifespa 

If it’s possible for there to be multiple Products in 1 Order, then you can use the Looping app to iterate over each Product to find the Product to get the Product Tags.