Question

How do I create a WordPress user, subscribe to Memberpress, and auto-login when an Instapage form is submitted?

• 12 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello community

I am setting up an instapage landing page solution…

• i want the Instapage form to create a wordpress users and then subscribe them to a memberpress membership 
  • I can do this

However, is it possible through Zapier when someone joins a subscription on Memberpress that they be logged in? 

This is possible through Gravity Forms - but I can’t get it to work for Zapier. 

Appreciate the help. 

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi, @DGR Media, welcome to the Community!

OK, for the first part of you message, you said that you were able to create a WordPress user and subscribe them to Memberpress. I’m assuming that your Zap looks something like this, is that right?

1. Instapage - Form Submission
  2. WordPress - Create User
  3. Memberpress - Create Member

When you say that you’d like someone to be logged in, could you explain what you mean by that? Would you like them to be directed to the WordPress page? To Memberpress? You said that you can do it through Gravity Forms, could you please explain what happens when you do that? Does it actually log someone in using credentials that have just been created? If we know more about what you’d like to do, we may be able to suggest a solution. 😊

Userlevel 1

So currently within the wordpress site after the user submits the form the user is automatically logged in.

The user does not need to re-enter their details.
We would like the same behaviour.

I could not see this in either the wordpress or memberpress actions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @DGR Media,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Based on your desired workflow, unfortunately, this isn’t possible. Zapier is primarily used for automating workflows and connecting different applications, but it does not have the capability to directly modify the authentication process or perform automatic user authentication or login functionality in MemberPress or any other application.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊