Best answer

How do I create a form submission when a new contact is created in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?

• 17 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi team, I'm trying to create a zap that does the following, which is to fill out a form on a website with the information I have in the CRM such as name, email, company.

Is it possible? 

icon

Best answer by austinjoy 27 February 2023, 13:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Will_caleb!

Filling out a form online isn’t something that Zapier is necessarily geared to do.

However, I found a related topic (not sure if this will be helpful at all for your particular use case):

Determine the data you want to collect in your webform: Before integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with your webform, you need to determine the data you want to collect in the webform. This will help you identify the fields you need to create in your CRM to store the data.

Create custom fields in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: To store the data collected from your webform in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you need to create custom fields in the CRM that correspond to the fields in your webform.

Connect your webform to Microsoft Dynamics CRM: You can connect your webform to Microsoft Dynamics CRM using a connector or API provided by Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You can either use an existing connector or create a custom connector if one is not available.

Map fields between webform and Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Once you have connected your webform to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you need to map the fields in your webform to the corresponding fields in your CRM. This will ensure that the data collected in your webform is correctly stored in the CRM.

Test the integration: After mapping the fields between your webform and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you should test the integration to ensure that the data is correctly stored in the CRM.

Austin Joy 

dynamics CRM development