Question

How do I create a custom trigger in Zapier for when a Setmore Appointment is marked as Completed?

• 19 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I want to create a trigger for Setmore Appointments for when an appointment label is changed to COMPLETED. Currently there are triggers available for “New Appointment” and “Updated Appointment”, such as create invoice in ZOHO Books, but I only want the action to run when the appointment is reviewed, finalized and marked Completed by the staff member. The “Updated” trigger runs every time there is any change to the appointment such as time change or service added. I don’t need all of that clogging up my task list to review. I would like to know if it is possible to create your own trigger and if I have to pay to upgrade that is not a problem. Appreciate anyone who can point me to some knowledge on this.  

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Angela King 

It may be best to try reaching out to Setmore Support for possible guidance about whether their app supports webhooks for this type of event notification.

If so, then Zap trigger: Webhook - Catch Hook

Thank you, I did that first and they told me they have nothing to do with the capabilities of zapier….. I think I will be able to do it by upgrading my account and will give it a try.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Angela King 

Try asking them again about how to achieve what you are trying to do and whether it can be done via webhooks fired from their app.

Ok great thank you for the verbiage to ask them. May not have spoken with the right person either.

Appreciate you!