Best answer

How do I create a custom HubSpot report with Zapier or other software?

• 23 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Gostaria de uma ajuda para explorar ainda mais as funcionalidades do zapier para a nossa equipe comercial. 

Moderator translation to English:

I would like some help to further explore zapier's functionalities for our commercial team.

icon

Best answer by SamB 8 September 2023, 14:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @mateus.silva,

Before we dive deeper, could you please share a bit more about what you want your Zap to accomplish? If you could break it down into a simple "When A happens in Service X, I'd like B to happen in Service Y" that would be super helpful. I'm all ears and ready to guide you in the best way I can!

In the meantime, here are the integrations page for the apps you mentioned:

Additionally, I would like to share this amazing Community post by Danvers that might help with your workflow:

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi there @mateus.silva,

Before we dive deeper, could you please share a bit more about what you want your Zap to accomplish? If you could break it down into a simple "When A happens in Service X, I'd like B to happen in Service Y" that would be super helpful. I'm all ears and ready to guide you in the best way I can!

In the meantime, here are the integrations page for the apps you mentioned:

Additionally, I would like to share this amazing Community post by Danvers that might help with your workflow:

Please keep us posted! 😊

How can I create a custom HubSpot report with Zapier? Is there other software that can do this for me if I create zaps that send HubSpot data to it?"

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @mateus.silva! 👋

I did some checking on this and found that there’s an existing feature request for the ability to create reports in HubSpot, so I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. While we can’t give any guarantees as to when or if a “Create Report” type of action might be added we’ll be sure to send you an update by email as soon as it is.

As for other software, I can’t recommend a specific app that would be best to use here but it may be worth taking a look at the apps in the Business Intelligence category here: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/business-intelligence. Perhaps one of the apps in that category may allow you to generate the sort of report you’re after? 

Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on, would be interested to here what software you end up using to generate the HubSpot reports! 🙂