Question

How do I create a contact in Follow Up Boss, enter their information, and activate an action plan when a site visitor completes a questionnaire?

• 28 October 2022
  • 6 replies

I’m trying to figure out how to set up a connection between 123FormBuilder and Follow Up Boss (FUB) so that when a person completes a questionnaire on my site, it creates a contact on FUB, adds the information to their profile, and triggers an action plan on FUB. Anyone have experience setting up this sort of Zap?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @freshairny 

Good question.

Try these Zap steps:

Thanks. If I need it to both create a new contact and then trigger an action plan, would you have any idea how I’d achieve that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@freshairny 

You’d need the 3 steps as shown in the screenshots above.

When I attempt to set up a new submission, I’m getting this message on Zapier:

Create a new submission in your 

123FormBuilder logo

joseph@freshairny.com account and test your trigger again.

I have two forms set up in 123FormBuilder, so not sure what it means by ‘create a new submission’. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@freshairny 

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have context.

Help article about how to change your trigger test data: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @freshairny did you want to post your screenshots so we can have a bit more context to help you out? Or were you able to get it up and running? 😆