Best answer

How do I create a bot that reacts to Discord messages?

• 22 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Can i make a message in discord with reactions?

icon

Best answer by Rachael S 29 April 2022, 16:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @butilka ! Would you be able to provide some more context with what you are trying to do? What your trigger/action would be regarding this? Thanks!

The bot is posting a message in a discord channel. I want the bot to add automatically reactions to the messagte it posted

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @butilka - this is a current feature request that is in the works, but not available on the Zapier integration today unfortunately. I did some googling and found some Discord bots built for this purpose, however! I’ve linked a few for you to check out if you’re interested: 

Let us know if there is any more guidance we can provide- thanks!

Rachael

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

Just popping by here with a quick update to share that the feature request to add an “Add Reaction to Message” action is not going to be pursued by the team at this time. Sorry for the bad news on that, if anything changes on the status of this feature request we’ll let you know right away! 

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions or if there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime. 🙂