Best answer

How do I copy multiple record IDs from Zapier Tables into a new Spreadsheet template as new rows?

• 24 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m building an automation for copying multiple record IDs from Zapier Tables into a new Spreadsheet template as new rows. The objective is to generate this spreadsheet from a “Form Submission in Interfaces” trigger and then email the spreadsheet to the email provided in the form submission. 

I would like to pull all record IDs in the Zapier tables that match the brand name provided in the form submission. How do I do this?

icon

Best answer by SamB 29 January 2024, 14:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @Campgrnds! 😁🎉

The Zapier Tables app has a Find Records search action that you could use to search all of the records in the table to see if it contained a match for a specific brand name supplied by the Google Forms trigger. That search action would return the information for all matched records (as line items) including their IDs.

One thing to note here is that that Find Records action is limited to a maximum of 1000 records. So if there’s more than 1000 records that would be a match for the brand name then it won’t be able to find them all.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you run into any trouble in using that action or I’ve misunderstood what you’re wanting to do here just let us know! 

Userlevel 1

Sam,

Thanks for the help! This helped us troubleshoot and get the automation working. Gotta be more active here this is a great resource.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so pleased to hear that @Campgrnds! Really glad you were able to get it working. 🤗

If you need any further help in future please do reach out again in the Community - we’re always here and happy to help. Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡