Best answer

How do I convert dropdown custom data fields in Dynamics to text fields in Brevo using Zapier?

• 6 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I would like to connect Dynamics Sales with Brevo and have installed the Premium Connector. The normal matching of data fields of the same data type already works well.

But now I have the challenge that some data fields within Dynamics are custom data fields that were created as drop-downs.
In the Brevo table, however, it is a text field.

I did some research in Zapier this morning but didn't really find the right solution, for example how to convert the data into the correct formats during an update of a data record.

Example update process would be 

I change a lead in Dynamics - Zapier trigger "Update" reacts correctly.
While the data is now to be updated in the Brevo list, a drop-down field (for example Salutation) in Dynamics (example Mister = 1; Mrs=2; Divers=3) must receive the entry of a text field in the Brevo field Salutation (i.e. Mister or Mrs or divers) in an intermediate step.

I don't know exactly how this conversion works.

Can anyone here give me a hint. That would be great 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 6 March 2024, 18:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Holger 

Try using the concept of a lookup table:

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone ,
that works THX and have a nice day :
Holger

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @Holger! Big thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗