Question

How do I connect HubSpot to my QuickBooks Online using Zapier?

• 11 May 2024
  • 4 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I am trying to do my first zap ... and I have the steps but I need some guidance on.the steps in Zapier. I need about 15 minutes of someones time. I could not get through to zapier customer service. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Bikerbrad,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Just to ensure that I understand what you're trying to accomplish, could you elaborate a little? What is your end goal with this Zap? Would you be able to outline it step-by-step?

If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible, so thank you in advance!

I want to ensure we're on the same page so I can point you in the right direction!

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

Hi Ken , thanks for the response. To answer your question. My client sells 'classes' and when the class is complate in Hubspot we want to send a zap to QB to create and send an invoice to the client.

I watched a video and actually copied the steps down but I need some guidance in creating the zap.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@Bikerbrad I think this should help - for the hubspot “class is complete” i assume its an updated deal stage? If so, you can use that as a trigger.

https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/integrations/quickbooks/1358711/create-invoices-in-quickbooks-online-for-updated-deal-stages-in-hubspot 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Bikerbrad,

+1 to what @fiona819 mentioned that you might need to use the “Updated Deal Stage” trigger followed by the “Create Invoice” action for your Zap workflow. Here’s how the Zap setup will look like:

1. Trigger: HubSpot - Updated Deal Stage
  2. Action: QuickBooks Online - Create Invoice

Hopefully, this helps!