Question

How do I connect Google Sheets and People Data Labs?

• 4 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hey all,

Need a little help setting up my first zap! I’m trying to connect Sheets and People Data Labs so that when I enter a new email address into Sheets, it pushes it through PDL and spits out the information I’m looking for. I feel like I’m 90% of the way there with the Zap I’ve built, but I just can’t quite get it to fire the way I want to.

Any and all help anyone could provide would be super appreciated. Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @matthewmagic! Thanks for reaching out in community - we definitely want to help!

Glad to hear you’ve almost got it! Is there anything specific you’re having trouble with? The more details, the more we can try to troubleshoot. 🙂 Any screenshots you have of your action setup (with personal details removed) would be amazing as well!

It sounds like you’ll likely be using New Spreadsheet Row or the New or Updated Spreadsheet Row for Google Sheets. I’m not super familiar with People Data Labs but it looks like these may be the only actions. I imagine Enrich Person may be the one you’re using:

Looking forward to digging into this with you!