Skip to main content

I want to ask about the connection of messenger with chatbase in zapier. The conversation between the user and the chatbase is not working for me. In the messenger, it only responds to one answer at a time, and the next answer is no longer followed by context. Is there any way to send possibly the entire user conversation? At the same time, the conversation ID is entered in the chatbase settings in Zapier.

Hi there @karel21,

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Thanks for the screenshots @karel21!

Your Zap setup seems correct to me. However, have you tried using a different data in the “Conversation ID” field of the Chatbase step? You can try using the “ID” data from the trigger.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Thank you for response @ken.a 

I tried to use PSID and ID from trigger, but it did not work..

Thank you.

Thanks for giving that a try @karel21!

Unfortunately, I have exhausted my resources regarding this issue. I recommend reaching out to our Support Team since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.