Question

How do I connect DALLE to GPT-4 in Zapier and bypass GPT-3?

• 26 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

How to do a zap where DALLE works with GPT4 and not GPT3

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Fashionista, welcome to the Community! 👋

In order to be able to use the GPT-4 models in a Zap you need to have ChatGPT Plus plan and have at least $1 purchased in pre-paid credits in addition to OpenAI's plans. Please see OpenAI’s How can I access GPT-4? guide for more details.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Let us know if you have any further questions or are still unable to access GPT-4 - happy to assist further! 🙂

@SamB 

Hi I need help with it. I cant access to gpt-4, it wont show on my selection. Although I am paid user of Chatgpt, I just cant choose gpt-4 model in Zapier. How can I solve this problem. Thank you

Userlevel 1

Also @SamB -the question was using DALLE with GPT-4 directly and maybe also throw some light on how to incorporate prompt revision off

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Estelle.Li  - it looks like you wrote in another thread with that question - I’ve responded to that in the other thread. Hopefully that’ll help! 🤞

Ah my apologies, @Fashionista. Totally misread that previously! 🤦

I’ve done some digging into this and found that OpenAI has certain limitations around which endpoints are able to use GPT-4. It appears that it’s only the chat completions endpoint that would be able to use GPT-4 which is what the ChatGPT app uses:
857b7ece61ed54db71256fc260b14608.png
Which makes sense as it appears that it’s currently it’s only possible to access GPT-4 within the ChatGPT app:
5512e324349fca7427880a51d2007f8c.png

Could you perhaps combine ChatGPT actions along side the desired OpenAI DALL·E actions to achieve the desired workflow?

I’m not quite sure what you mean by “how to incorporate prompt revision off” - could you give me a bit more context on what you’re asking here? Look forward to hearing from you!