Question

How do I connect a chatbot to my autoresponder via Zapier to transfer Facebook ad data?

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I would like to express my needs more clearly...

I'm looking for someone to teach me how to establish a connection between my chatbot builder flow and my autoresponder via Zapier. Specifically, I want to collect data from users through a Facebook ad and then transfer this data to my autoresponder.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Samar Abbas, welcome to the Community! 👋

There’s a Chatbot Builder app on Zapier but I don’t think it’s the same one as the Chatbotbuilder.ai app you’re wanting to integrate as the logo looks different to the one on the Chatbotbuilder.ai website. And I can’t see any existing integrations with autoresponder.ai either. So I’ve added Chatbotbuilder.ai and autoresponder.ai to our internal wishlist of apps to have added to Zapier on your behalf. I can’t make any promises as to if/when they would be added but we’ll be sure to email you if they are!  

If Chatbotbuilder.ai and autoresponder.ai have a publicly available API then you could potentially use a Webhooks by Zapier action in a Zap to send requests to them. So for the Zap you would use the New Lead (Facebook Lead Ads) trigger, followed by a couple of Webhooks actions to send the information over to the Chatbotbuilder.ai and autoresponder.ai APIs. See our Send webhooks in Zaps guide for more details on how to set up Webhooks actions.

Please note that the Webhooks app is limited to basic authentication only, so if their API requires the use of more advanced authentication methods then you’d need to build a private integration on the Zapier Developer Platform. You can learn more about building on the Developer Platform here: https://zapier.com/developer-platform 

That said, if you’re for more in-depth guidance or would like to have someone build it for you, it might be worth reaching out to a certified Zapier Expert. You can view a list of the available experts and contact them here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you run into any issues or have further questions do let me know! 🙂