Question

How do I configure ClickUp to show task name in Notion?

• 4 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello! I made a zap to integrate Clickup and Notion. It is working, but when I create a task in Clickup it shows up nameless in Notion.

How can I solve this? Is there any configuration for that purpose?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Isabela 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to give us more context.

Sure, @Troy Tessalone! So here are some screenshots:

I started by making a Zap to create a database item in Notion when a new task is added in Clickup. The first steps occured fine, and the last one with the test too:

Here is a little bit about how the Notion integration was configurated:

There is a specification to show up the name of the task in the property “Tarefa/Relatório”

The test went fine as well

But then, when the Clickup task shows up in Notion database, it shows up like this, without any information except the checkbox that I configured in the step “Action” to show up along with the task name

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Isabela

Check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

If you still need help, please post detailed screenshots of the Zap Run DATA IN/OUT and specific examples from the Notion Items.