Best answer

How do I configure ChatGPT 4 to email analysis or insert it into a Google Docs formatted according to the template?

• 9 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello, I am trying to make an automation that initiates when a Google Form is completed. This Zap should automatically convert the form responses into a CSV file. Following this, a new ChatGPT-4 thread should be generated, where this CSV file is uploaded along with a specific prompt for analysis.  

Subsequently, I would like the analysis provided by ChatGPT-4 to be either emailed directly to me or, preferably, inserted into a Google Document. This document should be formatted according to a predefined template which ChatGPT-4 can refer to for structuring the response appropriately.

I really don't know if it is possible... any help would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 January 2024, 14:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Harvie, welcome to the Community! 👋

Yes, that should be possible! Perhaps you could try an app like EasyCSV that has a Create CSV File action to create the CSV file itself. Then from there, the ChatGPT app has a Conversation with Assistant action that would allow you to upload the file as well as give it a prompt for the analysis of the file. See our Use OpenAI's Assistants API with your Zaps for more details on OpenAI's Assistants API actions in your Zaps. And the Google Docs app has a Create Document from Text action (or a Create Document from Template action) that could be used to save the analysis in a new file. Or you could use it’s Append Text to Document if it needs to be added to an existing file.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Please do let us know if I’ve misunderstood your requirements here or if you run trouble on that at all!