Skip to main content

I have a zap that I’m building to trigger on a new job in docketmanager, adjust the information in zapier and then send a card to Trello for a digital scheduling board.

Docket manager sends info for a multipart job as one field with the info for the different parts separated by commas. I’ve tried to use looping to have the different parts in multiple fields that I can place on the trello card but I think looping will just make multiple trello cards, each with the different part information. I want the trello card to have a part 1 section and all of it’s specific info and then below that a part 2 section with it’s info and so on, all on the same card under a description field.

Example of what I want it to resemble:

Description:

Customer: Place for Children & Families

CSR: Erica

Sales Rep: Mark

Part 1

Quantity: 5000

Press Time: 1:58

Paper: House Premium Gloss

Paper Size: 23x35

Number of Sheets: 5848

Part 2

Quantity: 4800

Press Time: 4:07

Paper: #6 3/4 Remit Env

Paper Size: #6 3/4

Number of Sheets: 4946

Part 3

Quantity: 4756

Press Time: 0:00

Paper: 

Paper Size: 

Number of Sheets: 0

Hi @csummer 

For us to have true context, post screenshots with how the data is returned (DATA OUT) from the DocketManager Zap step that you are trying to use.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

When I look in the docket manager step and view the data, it’s nothing like the fields I have to choose from in the other steps when I choose docket manager step as the source. In all of those steps I have a “Press time” field and can find it with search but in the docket manager step I can’t find “press time” when I search.

@csummer

Screenshot only shows partial data from an unknown Zap step.

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.