Skip to main content
Question

How do I collect and check email from link clicks in an email campaign using Zapier?

• 13 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey,

Please help! I spend 5 bussiness day on one thing and I realy need your assistance.

So, I will make an email campaiges that will have one linked option inside. When someboady click on this link options, I need that this link colect email from that reader and after that check of this email is in the database or no. Please help! Via CHAT GPT and Youtube I got solutions that doesn’t works. 

Please let me know how I can proceed.

Best,

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Dusan 👋

What email newsletter app you’re using to send out the email campaign? And what database app are you using?

If you’re using an app like Mailchimp for example it has a Link Clicked trigger which would allow you to trigger a Zap when someone clicks a specific link in your email campaign. Then the Zap can carry out certain actions, like search a database like Airtable using it's Find Record action for example. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!