Question

How do I change {{Zap_meta_human_now}} date format to UK standard (DD/MM/YYYY)?

• 10 January 2023
  • 4 replies

We are using DD/MM/YYYY as we are in Australia. How do I change {{Zap_meta_human_now}} date format to UK standard (DD/MM/YYYY)?

We also not want to use formatter because we only using {{Zap_meta_human_now}}

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Angelzap 

Good question.

You can use Formatter > Date / Time > Format

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Angelzap!

It sounds like you want to be able to set the format for the {{zap_meta_human_now}} function (eg via an account setting) as opposed to changing it after the fact with Formatter is that right?

If so, unfortunately that’s not possible. I feel your pain on this one, I’m based in the UK and also need to change the format of {{zap_meta_human_now}} dates 😅

I’ve passed feedback to the team to let them know that either a more universal format (eg yyyy/mm/dd) or the option to set the format would be helpful for Zapier users outside the US. 

Thanks and let me know if you have questions!

Hi @Danvers 

Correct.  I am hoping this is not a big task for Zapier. We really need this.  We are using this to output to Excel and it’s text value instead of date so we can’t use to format.  

Is their script to change this date format?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Angelzap! Thanks for reaching out and sharing this.

I’m sorry to say we don’t have any workarounds to offer at the moment. 😔 Certainly possible another community user may have ideas to share though - we do have some great minds lurking around here. 🙂

Thanks again for raising this here!