Skip to main content
Question

How do I change the tax percentage when creating a Sales Invoice in Bexio using Zapier?

• 14 December 2023
  • 2 replies

When creating a Sales Invoice in bexio, I don’t have the possibility to change the tax percentage. The order that is used, is using 8.1%, but the invoices are created at 7.7 which is automatically added to the data sent to bexio.

Is there a way to change the tax_value, so that it uses the correct 8.1 %?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @it-telepski 

Try reaching out to Bexio Support to ask for guidance about that configuration in their Zap app.

If it’s not an available option in the Zap action, then you may have to explore using the Bexio API.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @it-telepski! 👋

I did some checking on this end and found there’s a bug report open for this issue - as the Tax ID field is missing from the Create a Sales Invoice action. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the bug report so that we can notify you once it becomes possible to assign the Tax ID so that the correct tax value is applied. Can’t make any promises around when that will be sorted but we’ll be sure to email you the moment it is!

In the meantime, the Bexio app’s developers have said that the correct tax should be applied on the invoice if the tax is set on the product in Bexio directly. Can you give that a try and let us know if that helps to get the correct tax value applied to the invoice?