Skip to main content

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have an annual subscription. I no longer work for the company that I use this product for and cannot access my email to log in and change my password. I can’t log in to get into support to end my subscription. I need my proprietary data to stop going to my former employer. If someone can help me end the flow of data and end my subscription i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Hi @help please 

Account and billing issues need to be handled by Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hi there @help please, welcome to the Community! 🎉

I can see you’ve already reached out to Zapier Support about this, which is perfect. A member of the Support team will be in touch to to assist with this. 

I’m not sure what the circumstances were of you leaving the company, but it might also be worth reaching out to your former employer to ask them to help change the email address on the account to your personal email instead. Just thinking that might be a quicker way to regain access to your account.

Hope that helps. Please do let us know if you have any questions or if there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime! 🙂