Best answer

How do I build a Zap for someone else?

• 26 July 2022
  • 5 replies

I’ve built a Google Form and Google Sheet for a client and connected them with a Zap.  When I transfer ownership of the form and sheet to her, will the Zap go along with it?  I’m currently just using the free instance of Zapier, and understand I will probably need to upgrade if I’m offering a service like this, but am not sure how to make it work.  Any guidance is appreciated!  

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 27 July 2022, 15:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Alphazed ,

If you still have the admin access of Google Form and Google Sheet than the automation should work for you. Why don’t you try and let us know if it works or not?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Alphazed 

If you still have access to the form and sheet then your zap will continue to work under your authentication credentials. If she revokes your access to the sheet or the form then the zap will no longer work unless you connect to her account or get editor access back. 

The zap will still be in your Zapier account. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Alphazed 

I wanted to check in here to see if the replies have answered your question.

Just to add you wouldn't necessarily need a paid plan in order to create Zaps like this for clients as long as the usage fits within your plan: https://zapier.com/pricing

Yes, the replies were helpful.  Thank you!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Awesome! So glad to hear this, @Alphazed! 🤗 

Welcome to the Community and happy zapping! ⚡️