Skip to main content
Question

How do I automatically update Zapier Tables with Jotform submissions?

• 24 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Currently, my Jotform forms are integrated or connected to a Google Sheet.  A Jotform form is completed and a row is entered into the Google Sheet.  This integration between Jotform and Google Sheets is real time and seamless.

I want to connect Jotform to Zapier Tables such that my form submissions automatically update the Zapier Table.  Is this possible?  When looking at Jotform and Zapier integrations, there is only mention of the many platforms that Zapier can integrate with.  I want to go from Jotform to Zapier Table directly and create a new row in the Zapier Table automatically and seamlessly.  Then I will “plug” my Zaps into the Zapier Table and trigger from that platform.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @blueguy 

Review the available Zap app triggers/actions:

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Thank you as always Troy!  It looks like it can be done; my interest in this is that my Google Sheets are getting too much data in them and they tend to break and slow down and so forth; I am looking for a better way to handle large amounts of data

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@blueguy 

From the provided links, available triggers/actions for each Zap app: