Question

How do I automatically update Salesforce leads when new GoTo webinar registrants are created in Zapier?

• 11 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m new to Zapier, now I need to establish a connection between GoTo webinar and Salesforce.

Whenever a new registrant (Users who’re all registering for the webinar) in GoTo webinar is created, I need to check for the lead with same email address in Salesforce. The all I can do in Zapier is I can create a flow specific for an event but this is not the efficient way to design the flow. 

The solution that I need for now is if any new registrant is created for any webinar, I need to check for the lead in Salesforce and do the update. Please suggest me on how to achieve this.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @SanjayBalan 

It looks like the GoTo Webinar Zap app requires a Webinar be selected for the Zap trigger step.

If possible, you would have to explore using GoTo Webinar Webhooks: https://developer.goto.com/guides/GoToWebinar/08_HOW_webhooks/

Zap trigger: Webhooks - Catch Hook