Question

How do I automatically save a drawn-on image to a CRM with Zapier?

• 2 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have a client who is a massage therapist, who creates “body maps” where she draws on an image to show where she needs to work like this:

She wants to then save the image after she has drawn on it to a CRM automatically. Does anyone know of a tool that can let you draw on an image and then do something with the resulting file via API/Zapier, etc?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @AppGuyAaron! 👋

I took a quick look but couldn’t see any specific drawing/sketching type of apps available on Zapier currently. 

Where do they draw the image currently? Are they drawing directly onto a printed “body map” (on paper) or are they drawing it on a computer, phone, tablet or digital sketchpad of some kind? 

If it’s drawn on paper, are they wanting to scan or take a picture of it and have that uploaded into their CRM automatically?

If it’s draw on a computer/phone/tablet etc. what app are they using to draw and save the file to currently? And are they storing the image in an app like Dropbox or Google Drive for example?

Also what CRM are they using? 

If you can share some further details here we’ll be better able to offer some suggestions on ways to achieve the desired workflow. Looking forward to hearing from you!