Question

How do I automatically populate Zoho Form info on invoices as items?

• 7 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I have my clients fill out a zoho form in order to create an invoice. This form has questions for them to select pertaining to items they can purchase. Is there any way to get this information to populate on an invoice as an item with an amount? I’m not finding a way. Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mountain Valley Events 

Good question.

Try these Zap steps...

NOTE: Other Zap steps may be needed depending on the required fields and data formats required.

I did those steps. Zapier only sees the question ask on the form and doesn’t allow the answers to those questions to be seen as an option to relay to a field on the invoice

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mountain Valley Events 

Can you please post screenshots to help provide context about the issue you are facing, thanks.

Help article about configuring Zap action steps and mapping dynamic variables between Zap steps: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496257774221

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @Mountain Valley Events! I’m in agreement with Troy here, this seems like a mapping of fields issue, can you please provide some screenshots so we can help guide you to success with this Zap? 😊